For vacancies within our school we use eTeach. Please click the link below to access advertised vacancies.
Working For Northfield
If you’re searching for your next teaching post, why not contact us now? You’ll be working at a great school and be part of a friendly, helpful team. We’re always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers – send us your CV now via our School Talent Pool and say what sort of role you’re looking for. By joining our School Talent Pool we’ll know you’re interested in working here when a future vacancy occurs.
Northfield House Primary Academy is proud to be part of the Rushey Mead Educational Trust. The Rushey Mead Educational Trust (RMET) is a growing partnership of primary and secondary academies situated in the East Midlands. The Trust draws its educational excellence from the established track record of the high quality education provision of Rushey Mead, the Trust’s sponsor academy, and its partner academies.
The Trust is passionate about education and provides its pupils with exciting, engaging and high quality learning environments, developing its pupils into aspirational, capable and confident young adults and members of the community. It celebrates the diversity and individuality of each academy. RMET is a committed employer keen to provide high quality professional development. It provides its academies access to a world-class education network, excellent school-to-school support and is committed to ensuring that all of our academies will, by working together, make a positive difference.
At Northfield House Primary Academy we are dedicated to becoming an outstanding learning provider, both academically and environmentally with outstanding provision for our student’s personal and social development and well-being. We aim to transform education so that our pupils are able to thrive, achieve and become successful young adults.
- To always be looking for new ideas to improve our school and the lives of our young people.
- To develop learning behaviours which empower and create successful lifelong learners who are equipped and skilled to flourish and succeed.
- To create a unique curriculum that enables every child to succeed personally, academically and creatively.
- To work professionally as a staff team with children, families, the community, governors and the Trust so that we can make a positive difference and continue to go from strength to strength.
- To create a safe, nurturing and friendly environment where children feel secure, valued and are able to become self disciplined, self-confident and independent learners.
- To create responsible citizens who have an understanding and appreciation of the community that they live in and for life in modern Britain.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.